1-1/2″ Rapid-Torc Square Drive Torque Wrench RT-05
The RT Series embodies safety
When Rapid-Torc® engineers decided on design and components, the shared vision was unanimous: build a tool that could be trusted to handle the most critical applications in the world. Therefore they focused on building a safe tool that can be used to build safe connections and give added value. From design, to manufacturing and calibration, RT Series is a purpose-built machine. It stands second to none.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 9 models from 55 ft.lbs. up to 52,500 ft.lbs.
- 5 square drive sizes: 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/2” & 2-1/2”
- Output accuracy at +/-3%.
- External disengagement levers makes it easier to remove the tool
- Aluminum housing with Vascomax steel inner components.
- Splined square drive distributes load evenly through the drive components. This provides full, heavy-duty transmission of force.
- Spring loaded shroud absorbs inertia. It’s a sign of our quality standards.
- Splined reaction arm makes the tool more compact and allows the reaction arm to be adjusted for maximum safety.